Students can apply for JUPE online on the application page of the official website.
After registering with your mobile phone or email, the system will automatically send a verification message.
Application officially starts after the verification is passed.
The items to be filled in at the time of application: (1) Fill in the basic information','(2) Fill in examination-related information, (3) Fill in relevant information'.
(1) “Fill in the basic information" is mainly about the basic information of applicants, such as name, address, contact information, etc.
(2) “Fill in exam-related information” is mainly about the expectations before and after entering university, selecting the knowledge system and examination content (foreign language subjects, cultural subjects and skill tests, etc.) that you want to study.
After that, carry out "examination fee payment". Payment methods include paid by credit cards and so on. Payment methods vary with different regions. Please operate according to the rules on the application website.
Finally, (3) Fill in the relevant information" is to collect the applicants' academic background, whether they have been to Japan before, and upload their photos and external examination results (English, Japanese, unified entrance examination results of universities in various countries and regions, etc.). These results will be used to evaluate the results of examinations in universities. Please upload them actively.
(1) Fill in the basic information
Please complete the following basic information according to the instructions shown on the screen.
Examination venue, name, date of birth, age, year of high school graduation, gender, current address (region only), contact information of guardian, mobile phone number, e-mail, instant messenger (IM)
(2) Fill in examination-related information
Regarding the selection of examination contents, there are three choices. A) Select the language of examination, B) Select the subjects of examination (basic subjects/additional subjects), C) Select the learning system (from 18 categories and 66 fields).
A) Select the language of examination
Select the language of the written test ("English" or "Chinese").
B) Fill in the subjects of examination
Select the exam subjects you want. Examination subjects are divided into "basic subjects" (① to ④) and "additional subjects" (⑤,⑥).
The "examination subjects" selected here will affect the "learning system" that needs to be selected later. If the subjects selected are different from those required in the desired category areas, you may not be able to normally select the desired category fields.
(Ⅰ) Basic subjects
Please select the following four subjects.
(1) Select a foreign language test: Japanese or English.
(2) Select mathematics exam: basic mathematics or science mathematics.
(3) Select science examination 1: Physics/Chemistry/Biology/None (No science examination)
(4) Select Science Examination 2: Physics/Chemistry/Biology/None (No science examination)
(Ⅱ) Additional subjects
For students wishing to take additional subject tests, please select.
Students who wish to apply for the national universities, are required to accept the "advanced mathematics and advanced science" examination. Students who wish to apply for art universities, are required to accept the "sketch (pencil) test".
If students take the additional subjects examination, the written tests will take two days, so please make your choice after adjusting your schedule.
⑤ Advanced (Mathematics/Science) courses are selected from Basic Subjects.
If you select physics in ③Science 1 and chemistry in ④science 2, you need to take the examinations of Advanced Mathematics, Advanced Physics and Advanced Chemistry in Advanced Subjects. If (4) you select "none" in ④Science 2, for Advanced Science subjects, you only need to take the examination of subjects in ③ Science 1.
⑥ Sketch (Pencil) test
Check the basic descriptive ability of applicant.
Matters needing attentions
- If you want to select the subjects No. 14-18, you must take the "Science Mathematics" and "Science 1, 2".
- If you want to select the subject No. 8, you must take the "Sketch (Pencil) Test".
- If you want to apply for a national university, you must take the "Advanced (Mathematics/Science)" examination.
- If you take the tests of ⑤"Advanced (Mathematics/Science)" and ⑥"Sketch Test", they will be conducted separately in two days.
- There will be designated test subjects according to different universities. Please be sure to confirm the information of university applied for on the application website.
C) Select learning system
Applicants can select up to three optional learning systems, starting with the first choice. The learning system may cannot be selected due to the selection of certain subjects to be tested.
(3) Fill in relevant information
This part covers the filling of "additional personal information" and "upload of external examination results".
To enter the page of "(3) fill in relevant information", you need to complete "(1) fill in basic information" and "(2) select examination content" and pay the examination fee. Please complete the required steps in sequence.
The information filled in the "(1) Fill in basic information" can be modified by clicking the "Registration information confirmation and modification" button in the current screen.
A) Pay examination fees（Required）
VND 3,350,000 (waived for the examination in January 2020)
Please complete online payment with credit cards or PayPal as requested.
Designated bank account
香港 / 恆生銀行・慧姿日本教育有限公司 / 口座番号 ： 771-367430-883
台灣 / 兆豐國際商業銀行城中分行 / 日商慧姿教育有限公司台灣分公司 / 口座番号 ：01709251632
馬来西亜 / Malayan Banking Berhad KL Sentral Branch / WISE JAPAN EDUCATION SDN.BHD. / 口座番号 ：514712412279
Vietnam / Vietcombank Hanoi branch / Công ty TNHH Giáo dục và Đào tạo Quốc tế Đại Tây Dương / Account number: 0021002184951
Matters needing attentions
- Examination fees paid will not be refunded.
- If the examination fee is not paid within the prescribed time limit, the basic information already filled in may be cleared.
- If you hold a coupon, please enter the coupon code and complete the operation.
B) Fill in relevant information（Required）
After completing the "Fill in Basic Information (7-2)", you can log in to the detailed information filling. After login, please fill in and upload the required information for the examination.
(Ⅰ) Educational background, year of graduation
Names and addresses of primary school, middle school and high school respectively, admission date, graduation date and length of schooling
(Ⅱ) Experience in Japan
Experience in Japan, Purpose, Type of Visa, Entry Day, Exit Day
(Ⅲ) Japanese nationality
Please fill in your family registry address, whether you have Japanese Nationality or not.
(Ⅳ) Upload personal photo
Photos are used for admission card for entrance examination.
It is used to confirm whether you are the individual in person on the exam day. Please upload it in accordance with the following regulations.
Please prepare photo data according to the following requirements.
- Size: 560 pixels long x 420 pixels wide (file size less than 1MB)
- Shooting within 6 months
- No Borders
- Applicant's photo which can clearly distinguish the front face (no shadows on the face)
- Only the applicant himself is shown in the photo.
- Upper body, no crown, whole head included.
- There is nothing behind the character, and the background can be pure white or other monochrome (light color).
*The photo will be printed on the admission card.
*The use of photographs other than those specified above may result in disqualification.
(Ⅴ) Upload works (Arbitrary)
Students who apply for the art department may need to upload their works in advance.
Pictures are only related (video data is not allowed) data form: PDF only, A4/1 file. Any number of pages. The capacity limit is 3MB.
*Documents in the form of JPEG are not accepted.
*We are unable to submit data different from the above specifications.
(Ⅵ) Fill in reasons for universities
Please be sure to fill in the items specified below. In order to avoid mismatches in actual interview, please answer as carefully as possible.
Applicants of departments other than art departments (Departments number: 1-7, 9-16)
Please complete the application form by fully incorporating the following items.
- Opportunities for studying in Japan
- Knowledge you want to learn in Japan
- Things to be challenged at Japanese universities
- Post-graduation dreams and post-graduation career in Japan
- Dreams to be realized in the future
Applicants of art departments (Departments number: 8)
Please fill in the application reasons in the following two themes.
Theme 1: What do you want to learn in the field of art?
Theme 2: What do you want to do in the field of art in the future?
C) External examination-related （Option）
The following (Ⅶ) to (Ⅻ) external examination results are submitted according to individual circumstances. They will be used for the evaluation results of universities, and may affect tuition remission, scholarship award, etc. Please upload them actively.
If you have participated in the Examination for Japanese University Admission (EJU) organized by JASSO, please upload the scanned transcript.
(Ⅷ) Japanese proficiency test transcript
Please upload the scanned transcripts of tests (JLCAT, JLPT, JTEST, NAT, BJT, JCAT, etc.) that can prove your Japanese proficiency.
(Ⅸ) English proficiency test transcripts
Please upload scanned transcripts of tests (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, etc.) that can prove your English proficiency.
(Ⅹ) Transcripts of entrance examinations for overseas universities, etc.
Please upload the scanned transcripts of the common tests (SAT, ACT, IB, etc.) taken for European and American college entrance examinations.
(Ⅺ) Domestic examination transcripts, etc.
Please upload the scanned copy of the common examination transcript of your university entrance examinations.
(Ⅻ) Senior high school graduation examination report
Please upload the scanned transcript of the graduation examination of your high school. Sealed transcripts should not be unpacked and sent directly to the local office.